TRIBUTARIES: An Anthology of the Savannah Writers Group


Although written submissions to the upcoming Savannah Writers Group print/e anthology are now closed, we are very happy to report that the publication now has a title.

Tributaries: An Anthology of the Savannah Writers Group should debut soon. We have our fingers crossed!

If you had prose or poetry accepted for the anthology, please monitor your email closely. I will be sending out writers contracts to ensure each writer has granted me full permission to publish each piece.

When I email you I will attach the final draft of your work. If you decide to sign the contract that is also attached, you are agreeing that your piece will appear in the anthology "as is". No further edits will be made.

When you receive the contract, first save the word document to your desktop. That way you can open it without it being "read only".

Once you have reopened it, make you your name (byline) appears the correct way and that your bio looks okay. Then, simply double click the "X" on the final page and type in your name into the pop up window which will appear.

Re-save the document and email it to me. I won't publish your piece until I have a digitally signed contract. 

Alternatively, if you wish to retract your piece, simply shoot me an email in reply telling me this.

We will very soon have instructions as to how to submit cover art for consideration by our editors!

Comments